Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Haiz........

wasai!!! today adi write so many lor. wuu huu!!! dis afternoon went to PORSCHE saw so many wonderfull cars man ,too bad d bos of porsche doesnt let me to take pic of d porsche. so bad!!! take oli ma, also cannot. geram betul ni!!! well. at least is a gd try. even though cant take pic of it bt d salesman was so kind man!!! gave me sum catalogues of it.

hmmm.......if d bos is not thr, adi took a few pics of porsche adi lar. haiz......wat d heck is dis???? y ? aiz.....treating dis as blog as my diary ler. bt dis diary nt so gd, other ppl can read de. well, evting oso got pros n cons lar. cant blame d person who invent dis website at al.

hehehe....done my CNTJ CAFE stuffs ler. so happy oh. need to faster finish my porsche ting b4 goin 2 present it on dis thursday. gotto go n do it now ler.

88, c ya.

No comments: